Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Grandaddy!

This past weekend, Derek's grandparents came in from Illinois for Stephen's (Derek's Dad) suprise 60th birthday party!  Jocelyn is so lucky to get to meet her great grandparents.  The theme of the party was vampire's, so Yes,...Derek is wearing a cape.  I strategically purchased a nice jacket from White House Black Market and called it my "vampire jacket".  :) 

Gramma, Miss J, Vampire Derek

Miss J, Derek and Great Grandma England

Grandma and Grandpa England (and me in my "vampire jacket")

Pardon the "really excited look" on my face.  Miss J chatting it up with her future husband, Gage Rountree

Sweet picture

This might be my new favorite picture of Jocelyn.  She is smiling so much more now.  She is so cute, I just can't stand it!

1 comment: