Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Monday, November 22, 2010

Chatty Cathy

In my earlier post, I mentioned that my favorite time of day with Jocelyn is in the morning when she first wakes up.  She is sooo happy and very chatty.  Here is a video of our chatty Cathy this morning.  Sorry for the nudity...we were changing her and getting her ready for the day :)


Before I did this post, Derek asked if we could "re-do" the video because he is embarrassed by his voice?!?  He is such a great Dad,  I don't care....it is going up!  WARNING: All you dudes out there that plan to hate on my man for his high pitched voice, don't even THINK about it!  If you are already a Dad, you know you have done the same thing...and if you aren't a Dad yet, you will...I promise.

We also took Joceyn to Dr. Fernandez today to get weighed and measured.  Miss J comes in at a whopping 12lbs 10oz and 24 inches long!!  She is getting so big right before our eyes! 

2 comments:

  1. So precious. Spencer will have the same high pitched voice. Derek has nothing to be ashamed of.

    ReplyDelete