Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Pumpkin Patch and 1st bath

We had a weekend full of firsts.  Miss J's umbilical cord FINALLY fell off (with a little help from Mom).  So, she got her first bath.  I hope I am not jinxing myself, but she doesn't mind the water?  She just sat there smiling and cooing and Derek and I.  Below are a few pictures.

Aunt Blaire and I decided to take Miss J to the pumpkin patch to snap some cute pictures, and pick up some pumpkins.  She was way to little, but next year will be much better.  She had a hard time keeping her eyes open due to the sun, so we were there for like 5 minutes.  Not usually a big deal, but it definitely took us about 45 minutes to get to the pumpkin patch, sigh!



Aunt Blaire looking all cool in her shades, holding Miss J

Not real sure why I felt the need to completely hunch over while holding her?!?

Her cute outfit that I found at Target on the $1 isle.  Yes, her bow cost 3 times more than the outfit.  Oh well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment