Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The PGA Golf Store...and Derek's Birthday

So, yesterday was Derek's big 3-0 birthday!  He took off of work to hang out with his girls.  We ran some errands and just enjoyed being off on a work day and having no crowds!  We decided to go to the PGA golf store to look around and hopefully get Derek something for his birthday. 

Ladies, have you ever wondered where your men go during their lunch break?  They go to the PGA golf store.  Oh my gosh!  There were more men there in their work clothes than I could count.  It was kind of hilarious.  I guess us girls go shopping on our lunch breaks, and the men go hit golf balls at the PGA golf store.  Also, if you are on the prowl for a nice guy...this might be a good place to look also :)

I have a new found love for the PGA golf store too.  I decided to take advantage of the fact that they have the human touch massage chair on display.  I took a moment (15 minutes to be exact) and sat in the chair to feed Jocelyn.  I think I should do this more often!  Derek....can we go to the PGA store this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment