Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Friday, October 15, 2010

Family fun

Last weekend was my stepbrother, David's wedding.  All of the family came into town and we had a great time.  I thought I would post a few pictures from the weekend.  Somehow I always am in charge of the family photos?  Enjoy!

The Bill Bass Family

The Jim Bass Family

The Jim Foley Family

And the largest of them all (we keep multiplying) The Bob Bass Family (minus the bride & groom)

I have been meaning to post this picture.  Hilarious!  This is how she sleeps everynight.  You can take this one of many ways: "stick em up", "touchdown" or the Texas Rangers "Antlers" (only Rangers fans will get that!)

The Sunday after the wedding, Derek took me to the Rangers playoff game.  It was nice to have some me and Derek time.

I thought this was a good pictures, so I posted it.  This is at the rehearsal dinner last friday night at Maggiano's.  Yummy!

Miss Cameron, my niece, did such a great job holding Miss J

1 comment:

  1. I know you had a great time showing off Jocelyn to the entire family...she is so cute. As for the 'hands over the head', I remember Rowan doing that....when I saw his arms/hands over his head, I knew he was ready to fall asleep. Hope to see Miss Jocelyn sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete