Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Gigantic Baby!!!




We went in for our "28 Week" sonogram, which actually ended up happening on Week 31/almost 32. Everything looks great! We are so thankful for our healthy little girl. Dr. Reinhardt said that the limbs, heart, feet, toes, face look perfect. He even said that our little girl has a perfect brain...( I am not sure if he was aware that both of her parents went to A&M?). Then he told us that Jocelyn is weighing in at approximately 4.5lbs right now. Wow! Then he dropped the hammer on us by telling us that if she continues to grow at this rate, she could weigh as much as 8.5 to 9lbs at birth. OH, MY, GOODNESS! Really? I am officially nervous now for the birth.

3 comments:

  1. 9lbs! I hope this isn't a result of those cake balls I sent home with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh - what a cutie! I love her little nose and lips. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah they say that but I bet not. She'll be the perfect size! Besides I don't think you're little body can do 8.5-9 lbs. :)

    ReplyDelete