Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Monday, July 12, 2010

Work Baby Shower

I must first give a huge THANK YOU! to our wonderful Coordinator, Kami. She is not only absolutely wonderful at everything she does at work, she has also listened to me: complain about every ailment of my pregnancy, complain about my house being under construction, talk about every doctor appointment and complain about life in general. And she does this with a huge smile on her face...and she even laughs at my jokes!

Kami planned a baby shower for me and Miss J at work. She got a large group of people to pitch in towards the purchase of a pack n play and also our travel system stroller!! Yeah! We also received some other wonderful baby goodies. Once again, we are so thankful for all of the generous people in our life. We are very lucky.

Here are some pictures from the shower...

Me and the Wonderful Kami



Red Velvet Cake, yum!



I know what you are thinking... " Are Breck and Kami the only ones at the shower?" No, we weren't...there were like 2 other people there. Just Kidding. It was actually really funny, because there were a bunch of guys there watching me open gifts. I know they were there to support the cause, but I know all they really wanted was a piece of cake. He-He!




I just had to include this picture, because it literally looks like a torpedo is under my shirt?!? My stomach is unbelievable! And to think...I have 6 more weeks until this torpedo launches.



Once again, THANK YOU to all of my wonderful co-workers. You make work enjoyable and I am lucky to be a part of a great Company.

No comments:

Post a Comment