Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Monday, July 5, 2010

My 30th Birthday

Well, I am officially 30 now. It is kind of weird?? I keep telling everyone that it is not because I am not proud of what I have accomplished in my career or personal life, but the fact that I have been around for 30 years and I have no clue where all of the years went?!? Life passes you by so quickly. You spend all of your childhood years trying to "grow up" and then you become a "grown up" and you cant stop the years from passing you by.

Derek planned a wonderful day for my BIG 3-0. He kept asking me what I wanted, and I told him "something memorable". He did good! He got me a flip cam to capture our family memories. For some reason he wanted to take pictures of me opening it?



Derek also arranged for us to have a suite at the Ranger game. Thank goodness the weather cooperated...we were worried. The rain actually made the weather pleasant for the game. Much appreciated from this 8 month pregnant lady!! We had a great time. Thank you Derek for planning a special day!



Me and Karley



Michelle, Prego & Kelly



I don't even know what to say about this one...


Poppy (My Dad) and Cameron (my Neice)

1 comment:

  1. Happy 30th Breck! Glad you had a special day. I agree, how is it possible you're 30?? It feels like yesterday we were 10!

    ReplyDelete