Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Jocelyn's Family Birthday Celebration

As if one full day of birthday celebrations weren't enough...we had two!  I decided to have a family only birthday celebration for our soon to be big 4 year old before I left for Ohio.  Very uncharacteristically of me, I did not plan ahead with all Pinterest inspired decorations like I normally do, because quite frankly...I ran out of time.  I doubt Jocelyn will remember that.  I am so happy everyone was able to come help us celebrate and we had a great time!

Jocelyn is obsessed with all things "frozen" right now


Jocelyn requested a princess Elsa cake...and this was the only thing Pinterest inspired.  Gramma Lynna pulled this one off like a champ!  I put in the request and she delivered.  I do not think she will be entering in the cake decorating business anytime soon during retirement though!

Princess Elsa



The boys!

Poppy & Lynna

Gramma and Grandaddy

Our sweet family


Aunt Blaire and Uncle Steven tried for a picture and this was the best we got
Our big girl got a bicycle for her birthday and she loves it!

So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment