Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Jocelyn's pre-birthday party!

Since we will be in Ohio during Jocelyn's actual birthday, I was feverishly trying to throw something together before I left to make it special for her.  So I did what any mother would do, and I brought it back to the days of my childhood.  When Blaire and I were growing up, we use to spend a lot of time in downtown Dallas for special events, birthdays, etc.  So, Jocelyn got to invite her best friend...and luckily enough we are very good friends with Ava's parents, so it worked out on all accounts. 

We let them each pick out a ridiculously expensive circus toy...

These two loved the circus.  Jocelyn loved the horses and Ava said she loved the tigers!






We had pa-ske-wee at Spaghetti Warehouse

A princess carriage for two princesses

Love these two!  Such cuties...and divas!

No comments:

Post a Comment