Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Monday, September 1, 2014

Jocelyn turns 4!

Sweet Jocelyn turned 4 today, I can't believe it!  Jocelyn is so smart, and so precious.  I don't currently have stats on her, because we haven't taken her into her 4 year appointment...because we are currently uninsured for a tad...long story.  Any-who...here are some cute things she says...

Mac-re-oni and cheese- mac n cheese
That's disgusted- That's disgusting
Polka-nots- polka dots
High-pad- Ipad

Her teacher told me a story of her at school recently and it goes like this:

Jocelyn's Friend: " Hey Jocelyn, I found your hair bow"
Jocelyn: " Ummm, you can go put that outside in my cubby...it has my name on the front, J-O-C-E-L-Y-N!  Imagine this being said in a sassy tone...not sure where she would have gotten that from?

She amazes us daily, and we are so blessed to have her in our lives.  My sweet friend and neighbor took our family photos before we left and they turned out so beautiful!






No comments:

Post a Comment