Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Sunday, January 13, 2013

New Year's

This year we had a fun party to go to for New Year's!  We had a blast!  We met up with several of our neighbors, ate, (some of us drank) and danced the night away!  I am pretty sure I deserve the award for being the pregnant lady that danced the most AND for being soooo patient and driving home 8 drunk people AND taking them through the Wataburger drive thru at 2AM....when all I wanted to do was go put on something comfy and go to sleep!!  :)
I borrowed a dress from a friend, and decided to "rock" the baby bump that evening!
Jocelyn wanted to get in on a picture too.


I think I was about 14 weeks in this picture, I will post an official 4 month belly photo in a separate post.

For some reason, Jocelyn is now excited to have us take her picture??!? I am totally okay with that, because she is sooooo cute!


jumping picture

And apparently we have a little poser on our hands!  So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment