Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Monday, December 31, 2012

12 week sonogram

Right before Christmas break we went in for our 12 week sonogram and testing.  Here are some pictures of our little one. (I apologize for the lazy "pictures of pictures", I can't figure out my stupid scanner).


Doctor said everything looks normal and is measuring right on for a June 28th birthday!
Picture of the face
 
Baby England waving hello!

Little feet all crossed

And we asked if the doctor could tell if it was a boy or girl, because at Jocelyn's 12 week, they were 95% sure she was a girl.  Not so much this time :(  He hem-hawed around for a while, tilted his head, jiggled my belly....and said he wasn't sure.  He did, however say that he was leaning toward a girl.  Not the 95% I was looking for, but we will find out soon enough.  We are just happy that first and foremost, Baby England looks healthy.  We are blessed! 


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Breck and Derek! I am excited for you.

    ReplyDelete