Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Friday, June 3, 2011

Memorial Weekend

Our memorial weekend was kind of boring.  Derek had to work the ENTIRE weekend, boo!  I took Friday off to take J in for her 9 month doctor appointment (details in a different post) and we went to lunch with my good friend Karley and her precious little man, Cade.  I called it our "pretend we are stay at home mom's lunch", as she was enjoying her last Friday of maternity leave. 

On Saturday, I figured if I wanted to hang out with Derek, we needed to go to the ballpark while he worked.  This was actually fun.  I had a few adult beverages while pushing my child around in a stroller, and J had a lot of fun people watching.  She was turning heads in her super cute NEW 1 million dollar Texas Ranger's outfit.


 Oh yes I did....so stinking cute....hey, it goes with the outfit!  (Thanks Kristen!!)
 It was really hot on Saturday, and little J's cheeks were bright red.  So, we snuck into an unoccupied suite to watch a little bit of the game.  Dad is teaching J all about baseball.
 And here I am teaching her absolutely nothing about baseball!
 Yes, I know what you are thinking.  Gross...she is crawling around on the floor at Derek's office.  Guilty as charged.  Oh well, she had fun exploring.
 oookkkay, So, our good friend Dan was in town from California for a wedding and stayed with us for a couple of days.  Please take a look at my living room.  This is unbelievable!  I leave two grown men with Jocelyn and this is what I find.  Yes, they are using my foam roller to hit all of the balls out of Jocelyn's ball pit.  Dan would then retrieve them and bat them back to Derek one by one.  Sigh.....boys! 
Jocelyn had fun chasing after the balls that the boys hit all over the place.  I think this is the only reason why I didn't get mad.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment