Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Jocelyn's 1st Ranger Game

A couple of weekends ago we took Miss J to her first Ranger game.  We had a lot of fun and Dad was even able to get us a suite!

 In front of the stadium about to go in
 Watching the game with Dad
 Hanging out with Aunt Blaire


 Hanging out with Miss Kim
 Don't judge.....remember who her parents are

 This one makes me laugh.  That is one of those ice cream "bowl hats".  We were all laughing so hard!  She is a good sport.
Jocelyn's 5 seconds of fame.  She got on the jumbo tron with her Aunt Blaire. 

1 comment:

  1. I laughed so hard when I saw the ice cream cup picture. She is so darn cute. You know she is thinking to herself, you think it's funny I'm wearing this hat and I think it's funny the surprise I have waiting for you in my diaper...it's a win/win.

    ReplyDelete