Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friday

It really was a good Friday...haha, get it?  Sorry, I am a nerd...I know.  Today I was off of work so Miss J and I went to visit Dad and have lunch.  This was her first trip to the ballpark outside of my belly.  We need to take her to a game soon before it gets too hot!  Everyone oohed and ahhhed over her, and she even got a few hugs and kisses. 

 Sitting in Dad's chair.  According to Jocelyn, it also tasted good...I think she might be getting teeth very soon.
 Miss J with her headset on, ready to make some sales calls!
 There was too much to look at, I was unsuccessful in getting her to look at the camera for this shot!
 Sitting on the Rangers dugout
 Checking it all out
Another picture with Dad, but apparently there was something more interesting on the floor?!?

A message from Jocelyn: "Thanks, Dad, for letting me come visit you today.  Now, mom says to get back to work so you can pay for all of the super cute clothes she just bought me!"  :)

1 comment: