Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Oops?!?

So, at Jocelyn's daycare they send home a "parent information sheet" each day that says: what she ate, when she slept, diaper changes, etc.  Like I am sure most daycares do.  Well, if I haven't mentioned before, Jocelyn LOVES paper?!?  She "reads" the paper with Dad in the morning (but I limit her to the slick ad pages instead of the ink pages...for obvious reasons).  One day this week, I picked her up, put her in her car seat and she was holding onto the parent information sheet for that day. Since I know how much she likes paper, and normally just likes to hold onto it....I let her keep the sheet for entertainment on the way home.  When I got home this is what I found.

Oops?!?  She ate it...hope that is okay?
This is what it is supposed to look like.

Like mother, like daughter...I guess.  When I was a little girl, I went with my mom to DFW airport to pick someone up.  She let me hold onto the parking ticket that you get when you enter the airport....and I ate it?!?  I guess I loved paper too.
On Saturday morning, I walked into the living room and saw this...so cute!  This is the first time, I think Derek and Jocelyn look a like...and not just because they are both laying on their side ;)

3 comments:

  1. I was thinking the same thing when I saw this photo. They do look alike when they are sleeping. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh...what a sweet picture! And you are right...they do look alike! And BTW, Carter has eaten his daily sheet before too! Hahaha! It's fiber for them, right?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gage holds on to his paper too! he holds his hand out waiting for his teacher to give it to him as we walk out. he doesn't tear it up but he does occasionally eat it :)!

    ReplyDelete