Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Friday, March 11, 2011

Jocelyn's 6 month photos

As mentioned earlier, I had 6 month photos taken of Miss J.  We used Kendra Pryor Photography (same as Christmas cards) and once again, she did a wonderful job! 

Oh my gosh...do you not just want to eat her up?!?  So precious.  Thanks grandma Lynna for my super cute outfit (that says 12months??, but fits her perfectly... someone explain that to me?) and my over the top, but completely necessary bow!  Absolutely made the pictures!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the pictures. LOVE! She is ADORABLE! Have just got to see that baby in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE! These are fantastic! The second picture makes me want to say "Hello, Derek, posing on a white fur rug" but I'm pretty sure that's Jocelyn and not Derek.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG~ how cute is she! Makes me want to pinch those cheeks. Love the bow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the one with the necklaces! saw it on kendra's facebook :)

    ReplyDelete