Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Monday, September 20, 2010

Good baby stand off

In order to get baptised in my church, you have to attend a brief baptism class.  So, last night Derek and I went to this class.  We thought we would be brave and bring Jocelyn eventhough the class started at 6:30PM and she normally eats at 7PM. 

There were about 5 other families in this class with us, and luckily for us, one other brave couple decided to bring their infant as well.  So there we sat, pretending to listen to Pastor Clayton, when all I could do was pray that Jocelyn would not start crying because she was hungry!  Poor Derek, sat there next to the stroller with a bottle clenched in his hands (sweating I am sure) ready and waiting to pop that sucker in her mouth at the first sign of a peep. 

Well, I am pleased to announce that the other couples baby started crying and they had to take our out of the class.  So, that means we won the good baby stand off!  Yeah!  When Derek and I were leaving we looked at each other and smiled and said, well, we won!  hehe

Miss J was perfect, and didn't wake up until about 7:15PM, so we were able to feed her out in the car.  I hope I am not jinxing myself for when we actually do get her baptised.  I am sure she will be an angel then too!

No comments:

Post a Comment