Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Saturday, September 4, 2010

A few more pictures of Jocelyn!

Unfortunately, I have not had time to post the story of Jocelyn's arrival on the blog.  I promise, as soon as I get in a rhythm, I will do so.  Many of you have requested more pictures of Miss J, so here you go! 

Thank you to all of our friends and family for all of your love and support during this exciting time.  We enjoyed all of the visitors at the hospital, and all of the flowers were beautiful.  We are very fortunate. 

Showing some school spirit!

The new England Family of 3

Our sweet little girl

I also wanted to give a HUGE thank you to Derek.  I don't want to say that I am in shock, because I knew Derek would be a great Dad, but I cannot believe how wonderful Derek has been with Jocelyn.  I quite honestly feel like an idiot?!?  I am pretty sure he knows more about babies than me, and it just melts my heart to watch him with her.  He loves her so much and they are so sweet together.  Derek has been my rock through out this life changing experience.  He has helped me out more than he will ever know.  Thank you, honey, you are one in a million. 

3 comments:

  1. Pretty girly!!! Can't wait to see her again on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe! i <3 her! and that shirt derek is wearing is still funny! esp in that picture! haha! :)

    ReplyDelete