Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Tah Dah! It's done!

Just in time!  We just received the final piece of decor for the nursery, so I quickly took pictures to post.  I have had several inquiries as to where the pictures were?  I (being the control freak that I am) needed to have all aspects of the nursery in place before sharing the pictures.  I will explain all of the details below...

This was taken from the doorway


Changing Table
Beautiful quilt my Aunt Kay made (Thank you!)

Cute lamp, basket FULL of blankets

My parents and Grandma Vi purchased this beautiful crib for Miss Jocelyn!

Decor above the crib

Baby quilt

Close up of the bumper.  My sister, Kim, was very generous and purchased all of the fabric for the nursery.  Her very sweet mom offered to make the bedding for the nursery, and I LOVE IT!!  (Thank you!)

This frame is to the right of the crib.  I put all of our maternity pictures in it.

Cute side table, and yes, I have put pink fringe on EVERYTHING!

The reading corner.  Derek's parents bought us the glider (Thank you!). 

Derek's Dad made this bookshelf that I saw in a pottery barn magazine.  I LOVE IT and I know Jocelyn will have it forever.  She can't wait for her grandparents to come over and read her a book from her massive collection!

My sister, Blaire, hand made this precious measuring stick. 

I am not sure??  But, I think she may need more clothes?

What good is the bathroom if it doesn't match the nursery?

And last, but not least, Miss J has a chandeleir in her room.  Derek said "no", I said "yes" and won!

5 comments:

  1. The nursery is BEAUTIFUL! I can't believe she is almost here!! Can't wait to meet her!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable. What a great job. And if you ever need me to come rock your precious little one in that glider, just call!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's looks amazing. Anyday now she will be occupying that sweet little room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the chandelier! what little girl wouldn't dream of having one of those?! and the clothes!! geez! don't be like me and try and wait for the perfect occasion for her to wear some of that stuff...it may not come and she'll outgrow them and you'll be sad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The room looks great! Jocelyn is going to be one lucky girl! Can't wait for her arrival.

    ReplyDelete