Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Monday, August 23, 2010

8 days and counting?

Not a lot of exciting news to report. I have received several calls, texts and emails asking me how I am doing, Thank you! Went to the doctor today and everything is looking good. Her head has dropped a little bit since last week, which is frustrating seeing as though the bathroom at work is on the COMPLETE opposite side of the office as me. I can't tell if I have to pee or if she is just moving around? We have another sonogram scheduled for this Friday to check on Miss J's weight. Unless, he suggests something else or she comes on her own, we have a date set to induce, September 2nd. For the crazy "planner" in me, this is great, however, this is 2 days past the original due date. Oh well, she will get here when she is supposed to?!?

Everyone keeps saying oh, you poor thing, this heat must be killing you! Up until today, literally, the heat has not been what is killing me,it has been the extra weight on my hips and back. I think it was when I was sitting in the exam room today sweating like crazy that I realized it us friggin HOT outside! I just can't cool down. I also sleep with NO covers on at night, and wake up to ask Derek if he is hot, only to find him snuggled up under the covers as if it is "cold" in our house. Geez! Other than that, I am doing okay and hanging in there. We are just really excited and anxious to meet Jocelyn!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you! Can't wait to meet little J!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the hardest part. You are almost there!! Just got chills I'm so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super proud of you! Hang in. You are doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read this and realized that if you have not had her, tomorrow is the day! good luck! having labor start at the hospital is the best! Trust me, having your water break in your bathroom is not the way to go!

    ReplyDelete