Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Monday, June 7, 2010

7 month belly shot




I am officially "Big". Ugh! I just shed a tear looking back at my belly shots from month 5 and 6. I looked cute then! People would say, "oh, how cute...it looks like you have a small ball under your shirt". Now, I get no comments, hence...I am getting big. I know that means she is getting big and healthy, but I am not only officially "Big"...I am officially "uncomfortable". I have what is called posterior pelvic pain, which sucks! Life is great when I sit or lay, but walking or standing hurts really bad. I am also now "waddling" which is very attractive (Derek confirmed this).

Jocelyn is very active in my belly. She holds aerobics classes daily and kicks my right rib cage, and sticks her butt out causing a "poltergeist like" deformation of my lower right belly. That is really weird to see, and it hurts really bad. I am glad she is active though, because it relieves any worries that I might have. Derek has been able to feel her for weeks, and we have so much fun feeling her kick.

As August is fast approaching, we are quickly getting the house in order. Derek has started the wood floor project and should be done by this weekend, Right honey?? I will post pictures of the final product. Then it is on to the nursery. All we have to do is paint and put everything together. I can't wait to see it all done, and most of all I can't wait to meet Miss Jocelyn!! We are so excited!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Look at you! Mom said you looked like you swallowed a bowling ball. You look great! Can't wait to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute. How are you handling the heat? I'm only 11 weeks now and still don't feel pregnant, just bloated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable. Embrace the "big"...it is the only time in your life you can be huge and people will tell you how great you look! Glad you and the baby are both doing well. xo

    ReplyDelete