Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Thursday, April 1, 2010

From 95% to 100%

We went to the Dr today for our 18 week sonogram. We were very excited to see the baby again, make sure everything looks okay....and of course confirm the sex! At the very end Dr. Reinhardt asked us if we wanted to know the sex, and in unison...we both said YES! He informed us that we are for SURE having a little GIRL!! Derek, once again, cried out in "dissappointment" (which I think was an act). This definitely makes it much more real, and we are both so excited!

Now, all we have to do is pick out a name. Don't worry, we won't keep you hanging too long. We plan to pick out a name this weekend, tell the Grandparents Sunday, and I will post our choice Sunday night. So, stay tuned!!

It's a GIRL, bring on the HOT PINK...WHOO HOOO!!!! Sorry, Derek :)

5 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!! That's so exciting you are having a little girl! Can't wait to hear the name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for baby England being a girl! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot pink, ruffles, bows, tea sets, ballet slippers, etc etc etc
    Love you
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! Congrats! You go to the same doctors as me--I saw Nockleberg (sp?) the other day (my regular OB is Hagood). I love Reinhardt!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy. I love shopping for little girl stuff! I need to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete