Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What is with the pointing?

Before I begin, let me preface by saying that I am not annoyed by the "pointing", I just think it is humorous?!?

Over the past week or so (since the belly has started to show), I have noticed that when I am talking to someone about the baby or my pregnancy, they feel the need to point at my belly? Yes, thank you, I am well aware that that is where my belly is, and that I am pregnant. Just the other day at work, one of my co-workers commented on how I looked....and pointed at my belly. Today, another co-worker walked up to me and said "wow, look at that" ( I guess I was wearing a shirt that showed off the belly?) and pointed at my belly. This past weekend, Derek and I went to an engagement party, and once again...everyone there felt the need to point at the belly.

I guess I don't mind, I just think it is interesting? Did I do this to people when they were pregnant? Oh, well...just thought I would share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment