Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Cletus has a name!

As promised,Derek and I have chosen a name for our little girl. There weren't really any competitors...just this one name. Choosing a name was really a lot easier than we expected. This name passes all of my "name pre-requisites":

1. Unique, but not unheard of
2. No confusion if it is a boy or girl (I get called Mr. England on a daily basis)
3. Is cute for a little girl, but sophisticated for an adult
4. Passes the "loud room" test.
Me in loud room: " Hello, my name is Breck"
Other person in loud room: " What?....Brooke?....Brick?....Brett?"
5. Has sentimental meaning

So, drum roll please....



We gave the grandparents an Easter basket, and in one of the eggs was this little announcement.



A picture of the Easter basket.



Dad and Linda



Stephen and Joyce




Derek and I before church (Thank you Steven for making me look as slim as possible!)

2 comments:

  1. She is official, love the name! We are so excited for you and Derek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the meaning of Jocelyn!! Very special and unique

    ReplyDelete