Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dr's Visit

I went to see Dr. Nokleberg today for a checkup. Apparently, every time you go to the Doctor you need to give them a urine sample?? (sorry for the graphic nature). Well, I didn't get that memo...and the nurse was not too happy with me when I told her that I had already gone (oops). I guess these nurses are so use to dealing with women who have already had multiple children, and not those who are on their first. So...Everything looks good, and I got to hear the heartbeat again :) I also made the BIG 18 week sonogram and checkup for April 1st. At that time, we will find out for sure if we are having a girl or a boy. Despite the news of a 95% chance of having a girl, Derek is still holding out for a boy. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment