Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

12 Week Check Up


Once again, I apologize for my poor attempt at "taking a picture of a picture". Yes, I know I need to go purchase a scanner. I will do that this weekend!


Here are some pictures of our 12 week check up. We got a DVD as well, pretty cool! We just still can't believe that we are going to have a baby. I look forward to the sonograms so that I know everything is going okay. The doctor said I was measuring right on schedule and the baby looked "normal" they kept saying. This appointment was a huge sigh of relief for both Derek and I to know that so far, everything looks great!
So...some other really exciting news is that we are 95% sure that we are having a GIRL!!! We are both so excited. Derek still really doesn't know what to think, he is still in shock. I must admit, I am pretty excited to have a girl. Growing up never having a brother, girl stuff is all I know...so this should be easy right?!?




3 comments:

  1. She looks perfect! It's giving me baby fever. So excited for you. I look forward to follwing your progress. Are you going to have another sono at 20 weeks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Breck and Derek. I a really thrilled for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!!! Cute way to tell Grandparents! But don't get too set on a 12 week ultrasound to determine the sex- They are never right until they get a perfect view at 20 weeks! (just speaking from experience 3 times!!! :))

    ReplyDelete