Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Joceyn's Birthday!

I still can't believe I have a 3 year old!  Not only has her vocabulary blossomed recently....but so has her attitude!  At this point I am sure you are all saying..."I wonder where she gets that from" haha...so funny!  :)

Last weekend, we celebrated Jocelyn's birthday! 


We went to Jocelyn's favorite Mexican restaurant and came back to some yummy cupcakes, or
huh-cakes as Jocelyn calls them!
 
Jocelyn and her Poppy

Jocelyn and Ms. Shannon talking about the details of her "Princess Party" at Gymboree

Jocelyn and Ava (her best bud)

I post this picture because its hilarious!  Of course the birthday girl needed to get her pout on during HER party...oh the drama of a 3 year old!



Climbing the princess castle


Feeding the dragon his food

My little hoarder

Having a princess tea party

The parachute is always a favorite

The birthday party crew



All of the kids loved being under the parachute

This is Carter, our next door neighbor.  He really wanted to sit next to Jocelyn on her birthday, and boy did he scoot his chair up close to her!  :)  I think his mom and I need to keep a close eye on them when they get older!  Ha!

Blowing out her candle


Such a cutie!

Our little family!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment