Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Maternity Pictures

My neighbor and sweet friend, Haley recently took our maternity photos.  In true England photo session fashion....some sort of weather catastrophe was happening that day...always our luck!  Luckily, it was just super windy.  In some of the pictures my hair is blowing, and I am sure you are thinking I look like a Victoria's Secret model :)  Totally kidding! 

It is so special to capture this time in our lives.  Not only are we so excited and blessed, Jocelyn is in love with my belly and her brother.  Everyday before I leave for work, she has to hug and kiss my belly.  She also loves telling people about her brother, Baby Grayson.  I know she understands that there is a baby in my belly, but I am not sure if she realizes that he is coming to live with us....and not leaving?!?  I know she will be a great big sister.






Love this one!



 
 So glad we got pictures in bluebonnets as it is a Bass Family tradition!

I know, I know...Victoria's Secret model hair going on :)


I almost died of laughter when I saw this one.  Haley was telling Jocelyn to "pose" and I guess Jocelyn imitated her exactly!  Ha!  What a stinker!

1 comment: