Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Great friends....and a baby shower!

 
Today, 3 of my sweet friends from my childhood hosted a shower luncheon for me and Baby Grayson.  We went to the Chocolate Angel Tea Room, had lunch and had some girl time!
 
 
Kristin made these beautiful flower arrangements, they were perfect!
 
Not everyone was here yet, but I wanted to get a picture of the tea room.

Something to get super excited about when you are pregnant....dessert!  Yes, I know I am a nerd for taking a picture of the dessert tray.  And incase you were wondering...the fudge pie was AMAZING! 

My dear friend, Kim, wasn't able to make it in from Austin...but sent some super cute onesies for our little man to wear!


Love this little baseball outfit, so cute!

My face is kind of creepy, ha!  But, this soccer training potty was a huge hit for Baby Grayson!  Derek loved it!

A group picture of all of my sweet friends and gramma to be again!

 Thank you again to my sweet friends!  I am so thankful that we have remained so close after all of these years.  I look forward to watching our little ones grow up together. 


No comments:

Post a Comment