Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Zoo trip!

On Friday, I took the day off to take Jocelyn to the zoo.  She has been once before with Derek, but I wasn't able to go.  She was so excited...so much so that she insisted on trying her outfit on the night before?!  The morning of, she popped out of bed and asked when we were going to the zoo and when we could see the giraffe's and elephants.  So cute! 

We met several of our neighbor friends out there, 9 adults and 13 kids to be exact.  And, some of the mom's left their little ones back home.  So, needless to say we were quite the group!

Mostly, Jocelyn wanted to push the stroller she was supposed to be riding in around the zoo.  I only wish she would have been able to push me, because after this day I was so exhausted from all of that walking!

Jocelyn and her little buddy Ava.  I wish I had a picture, but they were holding hands and walking part of the way...so cute!


Trying to see the giraffe's


Some of the crew checking out the flamingos

I am so happy that I got to take J on this little outing before Grayson gets here.  We are 9 weeks away from meeting our little man!  My mind feels like that is coming so fast, but my body feels like it is going to take forever!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment