Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Thursday, April 4, 2013

3rd Annual Crawfish Boil!

We managed to pull off another successful crawfish boil!  Our list of invitee's gets bigger and bigger each year, and we had so much fun this year.  Granted....my house looked like a bomb went off after, but it was a lot of fun!

I think we ended up having 4 pots going?  Unfortunately, I didn't eat anything more than a couple of potatos this year, but I heard it was good?!

Jocelyn with her Poppy and Lynna


My attempt at an overhead view of the crowd grazing. 

Here I am almost 7 months pregnant.  What was I thinking hosting about 45 adults and all of thier kiddos?!?


Jocelyn opted for NO nap the day of the party (Awesome) but she was a little trooper, and had so much fun with all of her friends!  Her hair is getting so long, especially compared to last year...but we still have a long way to go! Ha!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment