Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Snips and snails, and puppy dog tails...

That's what BOY's are made of.  We went in for our 19 week sonogram on Friday and got a huge shocker....we are having a BOY!  I still can't believe it, but Derek and I are so excited.  How perfect?  One of each!  We are very blessed.  Now, I have to trash my "girl nursery" design board and focus on boy stuff.  I might just turn all of this over to Derek as I am totally out of ideas!  I am sure I will figure it out soon enough.  Baby England is measuring on target and everything looks good, so we are very thankful.  Now, we have to figure out a name.  I will let you know as soon as we figure that out. 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Little boys are AWESOME!!!! So excited for y'all!! :)

    ReplyDelete