Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Bass Family Reunion

Every year my family gets together for our family reunion.  This year we had it in Dallas because a lot of the family that have little kiddos live here, so it was pretty convenient!  As always, we had a blast. 

We had a packed weekend full of activities, wine tasting, shopping, eating, visiting, golf tournament and of course smack talking. 

Saturday night dinner was at my house.  I think we had 29 people!!  We hired my good friend, Kristin Dunn to take our pictures.  Even though we were down a few family members, I think we still got some great pictures!

The Bass Family

My Dad, his sister and 2 brothers

Dad and Linda
 My family....I can't believe J is smiling...she was being a toot that day!

My Stepbrother David and his wife Mandy

My sister, Blaire and her husband Steven

My sister Kim, her husband Doug and my niece Cameron (from Indiana)

Dad and his daughters

I love saying this, and she hates it....but, we don't look anything a like do we?  Crazy!! 
 
My family is pretty awesome, and I love to be around them.  We are very blessed!

1 comment:

  1. No that's not what I hate. I hate when you ask random people who looks older! Because they always say me!!! :)

    ReplyDelete