Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Summer Fun

As I am sure you can tell...I am lagging in the blog post department :(  We have been thoroughly enjoying our summer for sure! 

A few weeks ago...or rather....last month? Derek took the day off and brought Jocelyn to the zoo with his co worker and his precious son. 

Jocelyn and Liam.  Her favorite part was the chickens?? elephants and reptiles? odd...




Her face is pretty classic in this pictures.  She is definitely my child for sure.  For those that know me well, I am extremely facially animated.  You always know what is going through my head....the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.  I think the monorail might stink? Just going out on a limb.

You know how as a parent, you always secretly hope that you will capture a picture of your child in the tub, naked with one of your very good friends kids in hopes of them one day getting married and being able to show the picture in the slideshow at the rehearsal dinner??  Well, that is what is going on with this picture.  Jocelyn and her future husband Gage.  Awww, so cute!

1 comment:

  1. She looks like she is on one knee proposing in the bath photo. Your dreams may come true sooner than you think.

    ReplyDelete