Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

RHWOTK

A month or so ago, us neighborhood girls were chatting about how we would LOVE to have a girls trip or night.  So, the crazy planner in me decided to organize a little RHWOTK (Real Housewives of The Knolls) girls trip!  I was completely shocked when just about everyone was able to come!  Awesome!  We had a few pregos and brand new mommys...so we will have to do this again when everyone can go.

The hubz got a little hook up at the downtown Ft. Worth Omni Hotel, and we hit the pool, spa, Joe T's and out on the town.  Some much needed girl time for sure!   If I haven't said it before, I will say it again....I love this neighborhood!  Everyone is so much fun, we all look out for each other and most of all....we all like each other! 

Here we are at the pool (missing 3 at this point)  Not sure why I have awkward shoulder syndrome?

Me, Haley, Kelly and Ashley

ummm, yep....we had koozies made :)

Ashley and I

The crew!  Might I just point out that the girl in the top left had a baby like 4 weeks ago!  She was a total trooper....and still nursing!

A little margarita action in the line at Joe T's

Megan and I.  Our sweet daughters are just a few months apart.

Me, Haley and Michelle A.K.A "Canada" (she is from there...and it is how we differentiate her from the other Michelle)

Sorry for the hazy picture....pretty much every picture this weekend was taken with an I Phone. 

We had so much fun, and these girls are a blast to be around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment