Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Family Photos 2011

By now, hopefully everyone has received their Christmas card from us!  Hope you all like it!  I wanted to share the rest of the photos from our session.  My very talented friend Kristin Dunn Photography took our photos, and of course did a fabulous job.  It seems as though every time we get together to take pictures, something crazy is going on with the weather??  For Jocelyn's 9 month photos, the sky looked like the world was coming to an end; for her 12 month photos, it was 1,000 degrees outside and finally for these photos, it was probably -2 degrees outside.  Well, maybe not that cold, but for this Texas family....it was pretty darn cold!  Miss J did a great job despite the cold weather, and I think the photos turned out great! 

Enjoy!


 so sweet!
 I will now attempt to draw your attention to my color coordination skills.  Please notice the crochet flower on Jocelyn's sweater....it matches my sweater and Derek's undershirt.  I amaze myself sometimes!  Love it!



It was on this day that we created a monster!  We were trying to get her to smile, and tried "swinging" her.  Boy, did she love that!  Now, every time you hold her hand she thinks you are going to "swing".  Can be dangerous at time because she just kicks up her feet and thinks you are going to catch her!  Geez!
Love the belly!
I swear, Derek missed his calling....he should be in the JC Penney catalog

1 comment:

  1. That color purple looks so good on you! Adorable pictures!! Great job, KD!

    ReplyDelete