Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Friday, August 19, 2011

The Real Housewives of Dallas

Last weekend 3 of my good girlfriends from High School and our husbands had a night out on the town.  We met up for appetizers, went to Nick & Sam's Grill (thanks, Blaire for the suggestion) and ended up at Hotel Belmont for drinks.

A picture of The Real Housewives before we left

Yes, we got a limo.  That is how The Real Housewives of Dallas do it!

Yes, we sat boys on one side of the limo, girls on the other.  Lame,I know, but more fun that way, sorry guys!


The Joneses!  I have known Brooke since 3rd grade, and I actually met her husband, Brad along with Kristen (3rd couple down) at the Marshall's in Plano at Park & Preston back in like....1998-ish, I think.  He and his friend were "checking out sunglasses", and we thought they were cute...so we exchanged #'s.  And look....13 years later, they are married with two beautiful boys!  Marshall's offers way more than just good deals on clothing!

The Dunn's!  I met Kristin in junior high.  She and Mark have a precious little girl, Emma.  Now, Kristin has found her calling in photography and takes the most wonderful pictures of Miss J. 

The Laughlin's!  I met Kristen in 3rd grade.  I was new to Brentfield Elementary, and I remember thinking she was really pretty and had a cute matching outfit...so, I obviously needed to be her friend?!?  We were roommates in college, and have been good friends ever since.  She and her husband, David have the sweetest twins, Jones & London (spitting images of their parents-so cute!). 

I don't know who this couple is, but they are really good looking. 

At Hotel Belmont (really good people watching) and an awesome view of Downtown Dallas from the patio.

I'll be honest....I was super excited to wear my off the shoulder, slightly age inappropriate top out on the town.  We haven't gotten all dolled up in a long time.  It was nice.  Thanks Gramma Joyce for the overnight babysitting gig!  We slept in until 9AM.  CRAZY! 

Girls, we had a great time!  We need to make it a point to get together more often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment