Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Sunday, July 10, 2011

24 + 7

Another year, another birthday.  We really didn't have much planned for my birthday other than rest, relaxation and a 3 day weekend!  Yeah!  On my actual birthday, my sister threw a 4th of July birthday....and I just considered it my birthday party!  Thanks sis!  We had an overnight babysitter and spent the day at her pool, and crashed after fireworks. 

 A true pool party...everyone was in the pool!  It was really hot and the water was like bath water!
                                         Poppy and Lynna always know where the party is at! 

 Hence the name of the blog post.  I am now 24+7.  Apparently, Blaire didn't have enough candles (depressing), so they improvised....or maybe they just thougth that was hilarious?
 Making a birthday wish
 Me and my sister

 The day after the party, J and I took a little cat nap on the couch.
 We also installed a new baby gate, because Jocelyn is crawling EVERYWHERE!
 Jocelyn's favorite pass time....playing with Toby's food bowl.
 And then washing her hands in his water bowl.  Maybe this is why Toby doesn't like her?
 We whipped out the multi functional pool (we use for playing with balls and as a pool)


 Love those eyelashes!
Thanks for a great birthday weekend!  Oh, by the way I finally got a new camera so I can catch all of those moments I have been missing with my faster than a speeding bullet daughter.

1 comment:

  1. Love all of these pics! New camera is awesome. My favorite is the napping picture. So, so sweet.

    ReplyDelete