Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Monday, February 14, 2011

5 months

I am SO sorry about the long absence from blogging!  We have been sick, traveling for work and had internet issues. 

Miss Jocelyn is growing up right before our eyes!  She laughs so much now and smiles all the time, such a happy baby! She is rolling over now, which is great, but also not so great.  She can go from back to front much easier than front to back.  So, it makes the 3, 4, 5AM wake up calls that much more annoying.  We lay her down on her back, and then she flips over onto her belly-repeat, repeat, repeat.  I keep waking up and flipping her back over....but, I have to quit doing that.  I find myself stalking the baby video monitor to make sure she is not face down in the bed.  EXHAUSTING!  She loves her rice cereal now (thanks Jessy for the apple juice suggestion).  Jocelyn also loves puppets, Toby, holding her bottle, her jenny jump up seat and baby einstein videos!
** I must point out that Jocelyn is sporting her Adidas track suit that Uncle Adam got for her.  Super cute!  Thanks Uncle Adam!



Is this not the sweetest sound ever!  I swear Derek and I have watched this video 1 million times.  The sound of her laugh just makes my heart melt. 




I love this video too.  You can see how happy she is in her jump up and how she LOVES to look at Toby.  Seriously, if Jocelyn could sit in the jump up all day....she would!


During one of the snow day's when Daddy stayed home with Jocelyn

Love that Big smile
Mr. T loves the Jenny Jump up as well


No comments:

Post a Comment