Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I was very excited for Jocelyn's first Christmas, and everything was wonderful.  We spent Christmas Eve with my family.  We went to church, but Jocelyn, Poppy and I spent the entire service out in the hallway (not her best time of day!)  Afterward, we went back to Poppy and Lynna's house for dinner and presents.  We couldn't get Jocelyn to sleep at Poppy and Lynna's, so she just stayed up....until 10PM!!  Yikes!  Overall, she did really good and I am glad she was awake to "open" her gifts.  ( I forgot to take pictures of Christmas Eve, oops!)

On Christmas morning, we went to Derek's parents house.  We had a great day there too.  Lots of love and gifts.


Is this not unbelievable??  What a lucky little girl!  Just so you know, the only thing Derek and I got for her was the red wagon.  Everything else was from of the family :)  And, yes, I know I am a huge nerd for "displaying" all of her goods.  I figured she would want to see one day how wonderful her first Christmas was.



                    She had her own place setting for our Christmas lunch at gramma and granddaddy's

                                                                    Christmas Eve picture
                                          "Oh, my...look at all of these gifts Santa brought me!"
                Our first Christmas with the 3 of us.  FYI:  All of the gifts behind us were for Jocelyn :)

                                                         Modeling some of her new loot

I'm sorry...but, is this not the cutest thing ever??  She is like a small teddy bear and you just want to squeeze the crap out of her she is co CUTE! 


                                 Cutest PJ's EVER!!! And, what is behind the trap door is even cuter! 
                 She was so exhausted from all of the festivities, she passed out...price tag and all!

Taking a ride with Mom in her new wagon.  Don't worry the weight limit is 200lbs....we just barely made it!

1 comment:

  1. Gage got that wagon too! we should go on a wagon ride date! :D

    ReplyDelete