Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Productive Weekend!

A very productive weekend it was, indeed! My older sister Kim flew in from Indiana to help pick out all of the nursery decorations, and was a HUGE help! She arrived on Thursday night, and the shopping began on Friday. Blaire, Kim, Linda and I headed out Friday morning and ordered the crib, bought the changing table, side table,chandelier,lamp,wall decor and picked out all of the fabric for the nursery bedding!! On Saturday, we headed out again to get the final touches, the rug, the glider, curtains and rods...and I can't remember what else. I literally have everything either purchased, or on order for the nursery...I can't believe it.

I am also very excited about the nursery bedding. Below is a sneak peak of the fabrics I plan to use. There is no "theme" per se, it is all about the color. Kim's sweet mother is making the nursery bedding and it is going to be sooo cute, and "over the top" as Derek says.




A pictures of me and my two sisters. Please ignore the gladiolas that are protruding from our heads??


2 comments:

  1. Very cute fabric. I bet it is going to be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! I love the fabrics.....I can't WAIT to see the finished bedding! Going "over the top" is a must!

    ReplyDelete