Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Big News!!













Well...we are very excited to announce that I am pregnant! I found out on December 23rd and wanted to tell Derek in a special way. Several months ago, when I was at an A&M career fair, I bought an A&M onesie and some pacifiers. Of course, I hid this A&M garb from Derek, because I knew he would think I was weird.

So, on December 23rd, I took a pregnancy test and it was POSITIVE!! I am pretty sure I stared at it for at least 10 minutes, walked away, came back and stared at it, took a shower, looked at it again...then hid it until I figured out how I wanted to tell Derek. I headed off to work with a huge grin on my face. Derek and I only had to work half a day, so I brought him home lunch, along with "the surprise". I walked in the door and said " Do you want your lunch or a present"? He immediately reached for his lunch :( . So, I said...well, you get a present too. I gave him a bag that had the A&M onesie and the pregnancy test inside. He looked in the bag, saw the test, and looked up at me and said "you are pregnant?"..."man, that didn't take long".

Now our journey begins and we are very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment