Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Jocelyn is 5!!

I cannot believe that Jocelyn is 5.  I have an app on my phone called "timehop" and it sends me daily pictures of what happened last year all the way back to when I have digital pictures loaded...in some instances 7 years ago!  I remember it like yesterday when I was pregnant with her, going into labor...and everything in between...I just can't believe that it has gone so fast.  She is truly my little buddy and I very much so enjoy hanging out with her.  She loves to go shopping, get her nails done...but also still loves to snuggle and insists on holding my hand as she falls asleep each night :)

She is also my mini me!  The good and the bad.  She is so facially animated, and you always know what she is thinking!  She is very sassy and will give some attitude.  Derek and I have to check her on a regular basis.  She also loves Grayson so much.  Often, I will catch her being a little mommy to him and emulating the things that I do for Grayson.  She is also sometimes jealous of the attention I give to him, she is very perceptive and hears and remembers EVERYTHING I say.  Which is not always good.

Jocelyn loves to play with friends, but is definitely more comfortable in smaller groups.  We had our experience in soccer over the summer and she was not really a fan...too many kids.  So, we are going to go back to gymnastics, which is a smaller group and she loves it.  She does fine at school, I think she is a relatively good listener, follows directions but can never seem to remember what she learned at school each day??!!  I'm sure that is totally normal, but kind of annoying seeing as though we pay more in daycare each month than we do in our mortgage! :(

Before her party, I had a little family photo session and I think the pics turned out pretty good!


She loves him SO much...it hurts sometimes!


He loves it though :)

Hey Jocelyn... smile for the camera...and this is what I get!

He wanted his picture taken too


Love these kiddos so much!  We are blessed to have them in our lives.  

Happy Birthday Jocelyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment