Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Monday, June 29, 2015

Grayson is 2!

I can't believe how big our little guy has gotten, it feels like yesterday that we welcomed him into this world?!?  G has blossomed into this little personality and he makes Derek and I smile every day.  He loves his big sister SO much and wants to do everything she does...literally :)  He is a bit more active than J was at this age, but I guess that is the difference between boys and girls.  We transitioned into the "terrible twos" stage about 2 months ago, I'd say.  He is VERY stubborn (not sure where he get's that from), quite the cuddle bug and loves to give kisses.  His vocabulary is not as broad as Jocelyn's was at this age, but he knows exactly what he wants and he will scream and grunt until we figure it out, or we just ask Jocelyn and somehow she miraculously knows exactly what he wants?? 

We took him in for his 2 year appointment today and he is weighing in at 26lb 6oz, and 32 3/4 inches tall...needless to say he is not going to be tall like his granddaddy!  He got a shot and was a total champ, all he said was "oww" rubbed his leg and took off the band aid. 

I don't think Grayson has ever met a stranger and he will give you this smile that just melts your heart.  All the ladies love him, and he is quite the charmer...he knows he is cute as can be!  I have said this before, but when we learned we were going to have a boy I didn't know what to do...but I wouldn't change a thing, he has my heart in the palm of his little hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment