Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Home Sweet Home!

We moved into our new home last week, FINALLY!  This has been such a long process and I still can't believe we are in!  I took a little bit of time off of work, and we have gotten so much done. 

Our builder took this picture of us on our new front porch...it was so cold!

My parents came in town to help us get settled in, and we got so much done.  It was nice to see them too!

Derek and I have been talking about how much we love our gym (CrossFit) and Dad decided he wanted to give it a try.  In true Bob Bass fashion he spent the rest of the day showing off his "muscles" and offering to move things because he is now so "strong" :)

A view of the main living area into the kitchen

Kitchen island and view into breakfast nook

We introduced my parents to the Great Lakes Christmas Ale beer!

Had to snap a picture of my Dad in action in the even that some of his family members didn't believe he was handy!

Master

Another view

One of the walls in the living room

close up of couch in living room



behind the couch

Pardon all the junk, but a view of kitchen island with our new pendant lights

kitchen nook

My parents left just in time....this was my view on the way into work after they left...holy cow! 
 
We love our new home and I love all of the décor my friend Megan did, all the way from Texas.  She has a design business and did such a fabulous job!  If you want to check out her work you can visit her website at www.alivedinhome.com She's awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment