Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Fall Pictures

 
A couple of Sunday's ago, I made the kids get all dressed up in their finest "warm" fall outfits to head out and take some pictures in the beautiful fall foliage that the Midwest brings.  From what I understand, the leaves start to "turn" and they get to a point where they reach full color, then a big rain storm comes and all the leaves fall off....then mother nature turns the switch (November 1st) and then it is cold....for what seems like forever! BUT, for the moment, I will enjoy actually having a fall season.  I must admit, it is absolutely beautiful here right now. 
 


I just want to eat this little guy up, he is so FREAKING cute!

They were wondering all over the park checking everything out.


I love this picture.  They are the best of friends.  As much as I don't want them to grow up, I look forward to watching their friendship grow.  Pictures like this capture the memories.


You can probably sense the sarcasm through her little smile.  She was like "mom, its really cold...are we done yet?"  Well, Jocelyn....bad news...this aint cold!




Kudos to the hubby for this picture recommendation.  Since we know nobody :( it was just the 4 of us in the park.  So, Derek recommended that we set the timer on the camera, place it on a picnic table and take a family picture.  Much to my surprise, the picture turned out amazing.  We only took one too!  I set the time, and started running, picked up Grayson and popped down next to D&J!  HAHA!

The landscape here is really beautiful

I told Derek that when we get to put landscaping in at the new house, I want to have trees that change color...he quickly reminds me that they will be approximately 5 feet tall and will NOT look like this one.  I can wish for it right?

Jocelyn taking a picture in the "pink" leaves

Jocelyn and her "Texas sized" leaf.

Daddy was throwing leaves at the kids to add to the ambiance of my photo session.  Grayson loved it even when a stick hit him in the head.



I still love this picture even though I have on zero makeup and my hair is not fixed.  Such a sweet picture.

The lighting was so pretty in this one.  Thanks to the family for putting up with my mini photo session.  Since we won't have bluebonnet pictures anymore, we will have to start this "Fall leaves pictures" as a new tradition!

No comments:

Post a Comment