Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Pancake Breakfast

Have I mentioned how much we love our new neighborhood?  In the almost 5 years we lived in our previous house, we literally met and made friends with one neighbor.  We were not even in our new house for 2 weeks and got invited to all sorts of fun activities.  Everyone in this neighborhood is around the same age and has similar age children.  We just absolutely love it here!  Recently my neighbor had another pancake breakfast at her house.  This was an opportunity for a bunch of us to get together visit, and let the kids runamuck!


My neighbor, Gamze and I getting all of the pancakes and bacon ready.  Everyone else volunteered to bring fruit, muffins, juice, etc.  What do I bring....champagne....let's get this party started!  But, since literally everyone in the neighborhood with exception of me is currently pregnant....or at least I feel like...I had a few too many mimosas!
Jocelyn eyeing her very first piece of bacon ever!

No problems here....she absolutely LOVED it!

Some of the kiddos playing upstairs in the playroom.  There were several more running around too. 

This is an awesome neighborhood, we really lucked out!

No comments:

Post a Comment