Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Monday, October 3, 2011

More Pictures

A few months ago, one of Jocelyn's teachers asked if she could take some photos of her for her portfolio.  Of course, I said yes.  She took one million pictures and of course Jocelyn was Miss Stone face, and wouldn't smile for the camera hardly.  She only gave me 8 images, so I guess the rest sucked??  Here are a few.

 
This one is cute. Not only would she not smile, she would have nothing to do with her head bows!

I think this one is funny, she looks like she has big bug eyes.

This one is probably my favorite out of the group.  I was kind of terrified of the field she took us to, but it turned out okay.


This one is cute too!  She was sooo over the photo shoot at this point.

I debated putting this picture in here because A: her face looks distorted, and B: she is wearing a tiara....a plastic one.  She pulled this out of her bag of tricks, and I was like OMG, really?  Yes, I know I dressed my kid in a tutu for her birthday, but I am not one to take a professional photo with a tiara...and a boa.  I just let her do her thing, and smiled and nodded.  
Overall they turned out okay, it was very sweet of her to ask and to give us these images to keep.   

No comments:

Post a Comment